BRUCE T. VEST JR., M.D.
4411 Alby Street
Alton, IL. 62002
To Schedule An Appointment
proudlyserving alton for 30 years
Dr. Vest was raised in Godfrey, Illinois and attended Alton High School. He is committed to the Alton Community and serves surrounding areas. He raised his family here, sending his children to both Alton High School and Marquette Catholic High School. Together with the community support and educators he has raised an Astro Physicist, a Film Producer and 5 Doctors.
Dr. Vest relies heavily on his dedicated staff and family to continue to strive for 1st place in the commercial division of the Alton Halloween Parade, the longest standing parade in the Country's history!
COMPREHENSIVE FRACTURE CARE
COMPREHENSIVE SPINAL CARE
SPINE AND NECK SURGERY
SPORTS MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION
- tendon repairs
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- joint arthroscopy
- traumatic injury care
TOTAL JOINT SURGERY
- Manual therapy, which uses the massage and manipulation of the body's soft tissues to relieve pain and promote healing
- Preparing the body before orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation after surgery
- General strength training
- Rehabilitation after a bone fracture
- Outpatient prosthetic rehabilitation, to help individuals adjust to an artificial limb or other external appliance
- Rehabilitation after a back or neck injury
- Rehabilitation after a sports injury
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation to determine the cause of and best treatment for acute or chronic pain